How long until the next Flipper Zero batch?

I want to buy one of these real bad! When will they be available to purchase again?!

There’s no exact date at this point, leave your email on shop.flipperzero.one to get notified when the next batch will be available.

Well isn’t it locked behind the Russian embargo

No. We’re a US company and the Russian embargo has no effect on our production and shipping

Hum digging through the product could have sworn I saw a lot of .ru in the development. Neither here nor there. I have money will buy now.

Never get one of people are allowed to scalp

They’re not concerned with your money, keep it to yourself lol.

I am wondering, too. I am one of the earlier Kickstarter supporters and did not get anything after the shipping cost update mail. support mails are ignored.
Is there a better way to get an answer?

How long ago did you message support? We’re currently overloaded with mail, answering takes 3-5 business days

First try was 1st of May… Tried another after 8 days.

How did you reach out? Did you message [email protected] or some other way? Did you receive a ticket number?

Hi. Thanks for your follow-up. Yes, of course and the confirmation e-Mail came with this:
There is also a case number for you: 489-928457!

I have been emailing [email protected] for 2 weeks now but not a single response or case number. Is anyone still getting these emails? Is there another way to get support? I have an urgent change of address before my package ships.