HID 0009P (1386LGGMN / 26Bit H10301) ISOProx II Proximity Card not reading

My main work access card appears to be a HID 0009P (bottom left corner says HID 0009P). This is a thin, printed ID photo card.

In LF RFID read, flipper seems to flash blue for 2-3 seconds while scanning the card, then back to read, and back to blue again.

I’m very new to RFID, but my googling says the following about the HID 0009P: “The 0009P part number series is the printable version of the standard HID proximity cards. These cards are also know as the 1386LGGMN card. …programmed on the 125 kHz proximity frequency…”

Attaching a redacted image of the card here.

6 Likes

With a flashlight I can see a thick ring of wire/antenna, with a very small wire coming off it like a tail on the right side of the card.

I just tried a 0009P card and it read. Are you able to read any other cards?

It looks like HID 0009P is a regular HID PROX II card. Can you please reboot device and try again?
Also make sure you are not moving Flipper while reading, just put it still for 3 seconds.

1 Like

Piggybacking this to note that my unit (Firmware: 0.50.0-rc) also seems to not like scanning known-good cards that are HID ProxCard II Card 1326LSSMV - also a 125 kHz card.

I know it looks pretty beat up, but it works right as rain. I’ve attempted a reboot to no avail. Interestingly enough, it works on another generic 125 kHZ tag that I have and some other non-HID cards just as well (I’d attach another picture but cannot as a new user).

1 Like

it will not read any prox II cards.

I have a stack of cards from different manufactures, as well as types.

It will also not read iclass type cards,

I will try and document the card types as well. I have 8 types, and I am working to get more

5 Likes

Did the reboot, still nothing on the HID 0009P.

I have confirmed that LF RFID read does work, on my other work’s thick HID prox card, just still nothing on this HID 0009P.

My thick-type HID prox looks just like this and it works. But the thin printed 0009P type is not working

Okay, thank you for your report. We will check this.

I’m seeing the same behavior on my own HID 0009P cards - I have an HID ProxKey that reads with no issue so I’m fairly certain I’m not having any hardware issues with 125khz reads in general. Multiple reboots tried, and a firmware update was tried as well, all to no avail.

Same issue here except that it worked once, and only once.

1 Like

I am trying to read my work ID and am having the same problem. Diving into the flipper’s information, I found this post: Diving into RFID Protocols with Flipper Zero

“Flipper can only work with the HID26 protocol of the HID family. In the future, we plan to extend this list. HID26 is the most popular one since it is compatible with most digital access control systems.”

I BELIEVE that the issue we are running into is that the data is encoded on one of the less common protocols, and the firmware needs to be updated to decode the others.

3 Likes

It will help a lot if someone in this thread has a proxmark, I need a dump of that card. I strongly suspect it is HID34 (we only implemented HID26).

I will also prepare software for reading raw signals from cards\implants to make it easier to implement decoders, but this will take some time.

3 Likes

what do you need? I have access to pretty much anything card access

We have dual tech cards at our facility. meaning the first utilizes 26-bit wiegand/indala format the second is 35-bit HID Corp1000 SR type.
am having issues scanning the badges into flipper…

thanks

I need full answer from proxmark’s lf search, with raw data. Something like this:

[usb] pm3 --> lf search

[=] NOTE: some demods output possible binary
[=] if it finds something that looks like a tag
[=] False Positives ARE possible
[=]
[=] Checking for known tags...
[=]
[+] [H10306] - HID H10306 34-bit;  FC: 4660  CN: 22136    parity: valid
[+] [N10002] - HID N10002 34-bit;  FC: 52  CN: 22136
[+] [Optus34] - Indala Optus 34-bit;  FC: 1656  CN: 4660
[+] [Smartpass] - Cardkey Smartpass 34-bit;  FC: 582  CN: 22136  Issue 4
[+] [BQT] - BQT 34-bit;  FC: 18  CN: 3430008    parity: valid
[=] raw: 00000000000000262468acf1

[+] Valid HID Prox ID found!

I’ve got a Proxmark 3 (Proxmark3 Easy with Iceman fork v4.9237), this is the result of running “lf search” on an 125khz tag that my flipper couldn’t read (i replaced the last two digits with XX for privacy).

[usb] pm3 --> lf search
[=] NOTE: some demods output possible binary
[=] if it finds something that looks like a tag
[=] False Positives ARE possible
[=]
[=] Checking for known tags...
[=]
[+] HID Prox TAG ID: 20061ccbXX (260XX) - Format Len: 26 bit - OEM: 000 - FC: 14 - Card: 260XX

[+] Valid HID Prox ID found!

Adding a +1 for not reading ProxCard II. Same Flipper behaviour as OP.

4 Likes

Any luck with this? I’m having the same issue. Is this antenna or code related? Has anyone tried rigging it with another antenna hooked up to the rfid_nfc board?