Hello Wifi Passoword

Hello, Its not that easy but here is a tutorial for it!

2 Likes

Thanks dude :pray:

I just do it to education I just want to learn more a few things!!!

Nah then I not real learn something it’s my own one what I want try to crack!!!

Mate, to “hack” a wifi password you have to get hold of the PMKID/handshake (this step in the video is seen and performed by flipper zero) once you have this handshake you are not even at the beginning… (for that matter with a simple kali linux and a wireless card that supports monitor mode “$40” you can do the same),
anyway once you have the handshake you have to do a bruteforce in 2 ways;

• Using password list (Dictionary Attack) or randomly.

In the video you can clearly see that it uses hashcat program for bruteforce the handshake.

So in a nutshell either the password that is set on the router is in your password list and that way in a moment you can decrypt the handshake, otherwise with a random bruteforce you risk taking years to crack the password…

Obviously who is expert in cryptography maybe can launch more targeted commands but the same it takes long time (for a password of 8 characters without symbols without uppercase letters or numbers a pc with nvidia 3070 GPU takes several hours anyway) think adding numbers symbols and uppercase letters…

However I will make you aware that some routers (old ones) have the WAP protocol that has a security flaw try to inquire about that one it certainly makes more sense.

From what I heard , an Israeli hacker with a backpack and I wifi pineapple (or something similar) used hashcat dictionary and brute forced 8 numeric digits ?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d. SEPARATELY not at the same time. And was able to crack 75% of the 6500 networks he had obtained . Pkmid blah blah … I’ll just post the link.

I’m not sure if this mentions the Israeli hacker but it does explain the hack and it’ll help all find a way…

It helped me.

You can flash your dev board and use the marauder file to deauth most wifi accounts. You can then capture a handshake and decrypt to get the password.

LOL… if you use the flipper zero to deauthorize people from their networks and hope to gain passwords in this way then you’ll be arrested.

You would have to continuously death a client for hours which would lead to your arrest. The flipper is more of a POC device for “CAPTURING HANDSHAKES”… not for gathering the data needed to crack network passwords.

It’ll work on your own network because you won’t call the police on yourself.

So long story short… If you try this on other peoples’ network… you will and you deserve to be thrown in prison.

Don’t believe all the shite on watch on youtube and tiktok.