General imrovements from Model-7

model_7
I think the developers of the flipper are familiar with a device called “model-7”. This device has a lot of manufacturing codes and protocols that are not implemented in the flipper. Question - why? There is no way to contact one of the developers of model-7? To be honest, I thought that the developers of the flipper and the model-7 were the same people. I’m wrong? Tell me, why reinvent the wheel and add one protocol and a manufacturing code to the flipper firmware release, when you could combine the functionality with model-7 and make a truly amazing tool! My advice is to find the right person, especially with such funding…

1 Like

For anyone wondering, this is the list of Sub-Ghz protocols the Codegrabber Model 7 can understand:-

• Allmatic B.RO OVER
  • Allmatic B.RO STAR
  • Allmatic B.RO WN
  • Allmatic TECH 3
  • AN-MOTORS Black and Silver Buttons
  • APRIMATIC TR2 / TR4
  • BENINCA T4WV
  • BENINCA CUPIDO 4
  • BENINCA TO GO 2 / 4WV
  • BYTEC / BAISHENG
  • Bytec TB-4
  • Baisheng RC4-T15
  • BFT MITTO 2/4, 2N / 4N – Two modes of operation with these BFT MITTO consoles:
    • – Fast (regular copying), may not work in 100% of cases
    • – Universal mode – with data collection and calculation on a PC.
  • CAME TAM 432
  • CAME TOP 432/434
  • CAME TOP 432/434 EE
  • CAME ATOMO AT 01/02/04
  • CAME TOP 862NA (868Mhz)
  • COMUNELLO KEEP 2/4
  • COMUNELLO KEEP VICTOR 2/4
  • Doorhan Transmitter 4/2 / D2
  • Doorhan RCBLACK-4
  • DTM NEO
  • DEA Mio tR 2/4
  • DEA 273 (grey buttons, grey buttons)
  • DITEC GOL4
  • DITEC GOL4C (red LED, red LED)
  • DITEC BIXLS2
  • FAAC XT4 433 RC
  • FAAC TM1 / 2/3-DS
  • FAAC 868SLH only operates at 868.35 MHz. (via code substitution)
  • FAAC XT2 / XT4 868SLH – Requires calculation of the code on the PC
  • Marantec D222 / D224 / 214 (868Mhz)
  • Marantec Digital 302/313/304 (868Mhz)
  • NORMSTAHL / CRAWFORD RCU433-4K, FHS10-01 / 02, EA433-4KS / 2KS, EA433-2KM, N002800, T40-1 / 1M, T40-4 / 4M
  • MOOVO MT4 / MT4G / MT4V
  • Nice Flo 4/2/1
  • Nice Flor-s (-m) 4/2/1
  • Nice Very VE
  • Nice Very VR
  • Nice Smilo 2/4, blue/black
  • Nice era flor
  • Nice Era Inti (INTI1x / INTI2x)
  • Nice Era One (ON1E … ON9E) fixed the problem with opening
  • NERO Radio 8101-½ / 4 (434Mhz)
  • NERO Radio 8101-2М (434Mhz)
  • NOVOFERM Novotron 302/502
  • ROGER H80 TX22
  • ROGER H80 TX12 / 14
  • GENIUS BRAVO
  • GENIUS ECHO TX4
  • GSN TXRC09
  • GSN TXRC10
  • GSN TxRC09TB
  • GSN TxRC10TB
  • GSN TR-300S
  • GSN TR-500F
  • ELMES UMB
  • ELMES DWB and other compatible
  • HORMANN HSM4, HSE2, HSP4 (868Mhz) (Blue buttons)
  • Keeloq systems and many, many others …
  • Support for writing EM4305 / T5577 discs for encoding EM4100, T5577 for HID PROX II,

And where can we buy or get more info about that device ? Apart from SubGzh and RFID does it do any other functions, like NFC ? And what are the frequency ranges of SubGhz ? Please post some links to places wherewe can buy it because even on google i was unable to find info on that device.

Here it is - most adequate price about 150$ (russian content)
https://keyless-repeater.com/
https://came-pult.ru
https://autoklychi.ru

Works on 433.92, 434.4 MHz, 315, 868 MHz (like Flipper) sub-GHz
Model-7 works only with sub-GHz and RFID… but do it very very well. This is not about rfid, this is about sub-GHz. Currently flipper can work with 1/4 (or smaller) of the various codes and protocols, known by model-7
I know that the most difficult and costly thing for developers was to get the factory codes. They got the necessary codes. What’s the point of mining codes again?

Yes, the author of this device, like the flipper, is also Russian. The lower the price - the closer to the developer. You can contact him without problems, I think he would be glad to mutually beneficial cooperation

3 Likes

Thanks for the info ! It would be nice if same codes could be implemented in flipper.

2 Likes

Very cool tool. I guess part of the appeal for the Flipper over something like that, is the utility and ease-of-use baked into the Flipper. And mining for new “codes” is kind of part of the appeal to me. That way I can learn what happens at certain frequencies, instead of just having a huge list of them that I will probaly never use.

I mean if people were super serious about the RFID, they’d get a Proxmark with high and low antennas.

If people were super serious about RF, they’d get a HackRF One.

There’s many tools better at individual particular things, but not one that can do most things fairly well (until Flipper).

I am sure we will see some updates and community built projects in the future as long as this project stays alive. Thanks for the info on the Model_7

1 Like