Gantner Mifare fob

I have card which is RFID 13.56, big square inside card.
Also I created a copy of this card using MIFARE Rfid key fob, it works good, but only Gantner won’t read it.
Is there way to determine which RFID it is 125 or 13.56Mhz read by flipper?

Moved your post to a new topic in a relevant category.

What kind of Mifare tag is it? Mifare Ultralight? Mifare Classic? Mifare Plus? Mifare DESFire?

Did you mean GANTNER?

I’ve found the following:

There is something mentioned about “LEGIC”. But I am not sure, whether this is a Brand, no a Format of a RFID,

I can’t read the Card as well.

I’ve had the same question a few days ago. Everybody around me talks about ‘legic keys’ as it is the most normal thing. But nobody can say more than ‘it is the name of the key’.

So, Wikipedia has only a German page and nut much more information as at the (English) start page: Home: English

The wording is ‘Legic is a technology, with over 300 partners’.
It seems to be RFID standard on 13,56MHz but not based on a specific form factor. And Legic also provides different readers and the key infrastructure.
The standards ISO 14443 A + B and ISO 15693 are a huge topic. The main solutions are using 3DES encryption. The data access on the token/cars is managed from the reader and also the reader get the key (hard coded?).

But as it is high security, all information I can get are marketing blob and buzzword bingo.

OP question is confusing to me.
Looks like OP did manage to copy a card (Mifare) but only one reader won’t read it… He wants to know if the card is 125kHz or 13.56 mHz … Maybe a photo of the card can help ? A photo of the reader ? Using a Diagnostic Card on the reader to get the frequency ? etc… etc …

1 Like

Hello,

The device looks like, GT7.2500

I just created a copy of card and wrote it to RFID Key Fob, same as used to open door in common flat building.
This key fob works, but any way it is slower than card.

The card is common RFID card used by most office buildings and not related to Gantner, square coil inside.
Not special card for Gantner.

What card type did the flipper show after reading it?

EM4100[EM-Micro]
But it do no show is it 126 or 13.56, but as I found from internet it is 13.56 card.

If flipper does read it as a EM4100 ON THE RFID app then it’s an 125 kHz card/tag and NOT a 13.56 MhZ NFC … Should be simple … you use different apps on flipper to read different frequency cards/fobs …

Read about LH and RF.
NB: This topic is not related to NFC!!!