Easiest "NOOB" access to computers?

Im very interested in the world of hacking but as said on a post before im a total NOOB, but always wanted to impress my girlfriend by interfering with her laptop (shes easily spooked XD) but also want to try setting my laptop up and hacking it without touching it. I HAVE no idea where to start, Ideally a full tutorial video would be helpful due to learning disabilities. I’d like to be able to access a PC Wirelessly too, access files and add/ copy them if a possibility? whats the easiest way to achieve this? thankyou for reading you guys and gals are amazing.

hello, to access a computer remotely you will need a computer or a Phone capable of running Metasploit. Wireless control beyond the keynote plug in is beyond the power of this device. For a simple demonstration like moving your girlfriends cursor whilst she is typing use the keynote app. Pair it to her laptop and keep it running. Then you will be able to use the arrows to move her cursor

if you have access to the pc beforehand, you could, like, setup an SSH server or something?

Also, you should look into the Linux program “hollywood” (dunno if theres a port for other operating systems) if you want to look like a hacker (doesnt actually hack anything, but looks very like movie hacking)

BadUSB requires touching the computer to plug the device in.

What you most likely want it to spy on your girl and that is bad.

You will be better off by installing some sort of RAT (remote access trojan) or even something legal like a remote access software and controll the victim … ups girlfriend computer over the internet with your computer.

Flipper was not made for this sort of stuff, at least the zero version … You can wait some years for flipper one as that will be more adequated for wireless/network/computer hacking. Also you can try something like backtrack linux, etc … or simply teamviewer …

You can write a simple backdoor in python, upload it to the cloud, write a simple script to download it.

Look up scripts on GitHub. There are ones that will, for example. Open up notepad and typed you’ve been hacked in big ascii art. A harmless prank to show something neat.