Does anyone have files for opening electric gates with Flipper Zero?

Hello and greetings, I am new to the Flipper Zero and I want to know if it is possible to open electric gates with it, I would love to hear from you how it is possible!! Thank you
June

Not exactly sure what you are looking for, but being bored anyways, i generated a couple of sub files you can try for multiple frequencies if you are talking about the open sesame thingy on old 12bit bitshift registryā€™s these should be sufficient to trigger some things.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17WNjPZygFVRjpYoDHf7iVchta0zUtbCz?usp=sharing

keep in mind most files are the same , you can change the frequency in a text editor to make it match your setup but things like this only work on rlly rlly old hardware that should have been replaced a decade ago.

There are also some subghz brute applications for some old stuff you might wanna look for, but the same point again, it will just open some outdated stuff, the flipper is not a magic door opener more a decent tool to proof some potential vulnerabilities, you will need some basic understanding of the protocols you are working with otherwise the games might be worth more then then other functions of the device :wink:

It is possible to open gates with the Flipper Zero, but it highly depends on the model of the gate. Newer models (that use keyfobs to open the gate) use rolling code technology, which will make your saved gate file useless after a single use. Older gates with keyfobs sometimes donā€™t have this feature (like mine), allowing you to open it as many times as you want after you obtain the gate. All of these gates here use the SubGhz feature. Other gates that use RFID tags are easier to open, since all RFID tags capable of being read by the Flipper have horrible security. For this feature, you need to go to the ā€œ125khz RFIDā€ section of the flipper.

1 Like

Some gates use Infrared as well. I donā€™t think they are common since I rarely hear anything about them.

Thank you very much to all who answered
I mean electric gates like in the pictures :point_down:
By the way Iā€™m from Israel and itā€™s different in frequencies
And thanks again

1 Like

As mentioned previously the frequencies can be easily edited. Open them in a text editor of you choice.

1 Like

Excuse me, but Iā€™m new to this and donā€™t know how to edit, Iā€™d appreciate it if you could explain it to me when you can, thank you very much
June

1 Like

Download the files. Right click them in Windows and ā€œopen with notepadā€. The frequency is in hertz. Just change the frequency with the frequency you want. Once you open the file in a text editor itā€™s all pretty self explanatory since the fields are labeled. If you need more help let me know.

1 Like

Checking the frequency analyzer near the gates when being used might be helpful so find out on what band it is transmitting if you can not find any brands on boxes near the gates. If you know what you are working with, you will know what you need to open it?

Your avatar bums me out sometimes. Why is it so sad? :rofl:

1 Like

Really thanks for all the help
I understood that you open the task book and then there are a lot of numbers depending on what frequency do I need to replace them all?
And one more thing, because Flipper is new to me, I didnā€™t have a new micro card, so I used the used one I had and I have files in it, so today I went to the store and bought a new card and it canā€™t activate it
I bought such a card

And this is the card I had and it worked great

That is a great card. You may need to format it in the Flipper or in Windows to FAT32 or exFAT.

This is what you want to edit to change frequency.

Filetype: Flipper SubGhz Key File
Version: 1
Frequency: 400000000

400000000 = 400mhz

EDIT: I might just copy anything important from the old card to the new one and use the old card for the Flipper. The new card is going to waste in the Flipper because you donā€™t need anything that big.

The truth is, youā€™re right, but I prefer to use this because itā€™s a little faster and the old card is also really finished and I donā€™t want the information to suddenly go away
There is only the option of exFAT 32 or NTFS in the Windows format, but there is no FAT 32 and I tried exFAT and it doesnā€™t help. There is an option down a kilobyte, maybe that has something to do with it? Thank you again for your help, you are very generous

Edit: for some reason I canā€™t upload screenshots, maybe because Iā€™m new?

You can make the case that you donā€™t want to use an old card but that rating doesnā€™t apply to ā€œSPI modeā€ which is what Flipper uses. Speed will be the same.

I donā€™t think any of us can anymore. Use imgr of something similar then link it.

Read this:

2 Likes

Regarding the card, Iā€™m really thinking of giving up because Iā€™ve tried many times all kinds of resets
1 I downloaded the files from here GitHub - UberGuidoZ/Flipper-IRDB: A collective of different IRs for the Flipper (maintained) because I thought it was very interesting, it downloads as a zip file and I extract it but I donā€™t know where to put it so that Flipper will receive it well

Thatā€™s not a big issue. Iā€™ll assume you have the card in your computer and for the sake of argument itā€™s drive letter E.
Most of the .ir files go under:
E:\infrared

They will show up as ā€œsaved remotesā€. ā€œUniversal remotesā€ is a different function.

1 Like

הצלח×Ŗי I saw the files
It should appear for me where the 4 things appear for me: air conditioner, TV, projector, and audio or should it be in the saved folder?
Thank you

1 Like

Those are .ir files but they are very different with special formats and they are in their own folder. The file you added will show up as ā€œsaved remotesā€.

1 Like

And can you tell me where I put these files?

Thank you very much

Those are not in the Flipper format. Most are probably already in the database you downloaded from UberGuidoZ anyway.

1 Like