Copy rolling code with access to switchboard

Hi,

I want to copy the remote from my community garage and I have access to the switchboard, but since it is a rolling code, the flipper zero must send a pulse to pair and create a new user but I don’t know how to do it. From what I have read in the control unit manual, you press a button that I have already found, an LED turns red and then you have to press a button on the new “remote” for them to pair, but how can you do that in the Flipper Zero? Can somebody help me?

Thanks.

Buenas,

Quiero copiar el mando de mi garage comunitario y tengo acceso a la centralita, pero al ser de rolling code debe de mandar un pulso el flipper zero para que se empareje y crear un nuevo usuario pero no se bien cómo hacerlo. Por lo que he leído en el manual de la centralita se pulsa un botón que ya he encontrado, se pone un led en rojo y luego hay que pulsar un botón del “mando” nuevo para que se emparejen, pero como se puede hacer eso en el Flipper Zero? Alguien me puede ayudar?

Saludos.

1 Like

You may need to identify the radio protocol before anyone can help.

And how identify the protocol? There are some method?

Thanks you.

2 Likes

To start with see if you can find some identifying info on the device like model number and manufacturer. Then if possible post pictures and captured signals. Have a look at what other people are posting.

I attach images of the control unit and the manual that, I think, correspond, but do not give information on the specifications. In one of the photos I have marked where the pairing button is.
I also attach two signals…garage.sub is the normal command signal. Garaje2.sub is after having hit the button 20 times in case it issues a reset code, as he read that happens in some systems.

Greetings and thank you very much for the help.

Edit: I have just read more or less how to register with the switchboard, but what I don’t know is how to make the flipper send a signal as if it were a command and so the switchboard registers it and sends the signal with the code to the flipper.

RMV-2-MANUAL-USUARIO-INSTALACION.pdf (310.8 KB)
Garaje.sub (59.4 KB)
Garaje2.sub (34.7 KB)

Adjunto imágenes de la centralita y del manual que, creo, corresponde, pero que no da información de las especificaciones. En una de las fotos tengo marcado donde esta el boton de emparejamiento.
También adjunto dos señales…garaje.sub es la señal normal del mando. Garaje2.sub es tras haberle dado 20 veces al botón por si emitiera codigo de reinicio, como he leido que pasa en algunos sistemas.

Saludos y muchas gracias por la ayuda.

Edito: Acabo de leer más o menos como dar de alta en la centralita, pero lo que no sé, es cómo se hace para que el flipper mande una señal como si fuera un mando y así la centralita lo registre y mande la señal con el codigo al flipper.