Chinese doorbells?

Does anyone know this sort of Chinese doorbells ? Sorry for the bad picture quality…

I can’t add mine to flipper … Aparently it emits in 2 frequency at the same time ?! Looks like one can change the frequency on those to avoid them ringing equal doorbells and there are many of those re-branded to other Chinese brands … They sell those very cheap at Chinese shops and looks like mine does send signal on frequency that aren’t even allowed on Europe …

Any idea on how to add those to flipper ???

Those are the same :

those that came across to me do not have their own protocol, but simply transmit a carrier at a certain frequency.

Do you have any custom pre-set to work with those ? Can you record a raw with flipper and send it back to activate the doorbell ? If so using what modulation/pre-set ? Because i did try to record with flipper using many different settings and none of them trigger the DoorBell …
Thanks.

Let’s see … if they are simply triggered by a carrier does it mean that it doesn’t care for modulation ? Meaning that I just need to transmit anything as long as i do get the correct frequency it will trigger the bell ? If so how sensitive are those to “correct” frequency ? Meaning if they work for example at 433.000 do i need to be exactly at that or a small deviation will work as well like 433.100 or do i have to be more precise like 433.010 or even more precise ?

Thanks.

Update …

My transmitter can be “adjusted” so i did use a screwdriver to rotate the small switch to decreese the frequency and carefully set it to 300 Mhz (from 800 something it was on) … Funny thing … Flipper is set to send at 300 000, 300 100, 300 300, and so on … i pick the strongest signal on 300 200 record that as raw and get strong signal but still doesn’t trigger the bell DESPITE the fact that remote now on 300 Mhz trigger the bell without changing anything on the bell …

Conclusion :

Reciever is set to scan from 280 ~ 900 Mhz or so fr any signal like the one the sender emmits … it doesn’t matter what frequency i’m using it still trigger the bell no matter the frequency and flipper can’t still do a thing…

If it’s just sending the carrier wave maybe the signal inside the wave that flipper sends is not so wide to trigger the bell ??? Any ideas ? If it’s just the carrier wave that trigger the bell modulation shouldn’t matter as it’s on the signal itself inside the carrier …

JCM_Tech

do you have a factory key? Throw off … and all what else is there?

Yes i do have it … But it won’t help with the Chinese doorbell neither it’s allowed here at the forum …

I will send you a PM (private message). If you can help with the Chinese doorbell it will be great.

with a Chinese call, you need to record HackRF sdrsharp to find out the modulation and frequency (I guess am). and URH to see the data approximately, and you can start from this

Ok, thanks.