Can't ship to location

Flipper Zero just went back for sale for like a few minutes and was trying to get one but it kept telling me my address and my work address couldn’t be shipped to. My co-worker got one and went through no issues. Just curious if there are problems for certain areas. I am in the USA and in the same state as co-worker, just about a hour difference in home location.

1 Like

I haven’t heard of anyone having this issue but my best guess is they sold out well you were ordering. Keep a lookout for more around January 13th.

I thought so also, coworker bought one a few minutes later.

1 Like

The mystery continues then. Perhaps someone from Flipper can further enlighten you. I might have my coworkers or family members address on hand just in case the error happens again. I would make a plan before Friday just in case. My cable company doesn’t have my address in their database despite serving my address with phone for at least 40 years. As a result I have to call them directly for pricing and service changes.

Just had the same thing happen to me, and it cost me getting one. Changed the address back and forth to another one and back, and that fixed it, but then it told me it was out of stock. Frustrating to say the least. All stock gone in about 30sec. Not too happy.

1 Like