Bouncing / malfunctioning Down Button

Has anybody else a bouncing DOWN button on the Flipper?
Since some days I noticed that I cannot navigate through the files and the menu sequentially and see that it sometimes jump over 2 entries of you click once.
Only the down button is affected.

I can replicate the behaviour with apps (USB mouse test), And using the debug menu/Button test app you can see that one click sometimes produces 2 increments instead of one.
Also I flashed all kinds of different firmware and reset the device multiple times.

Maybe an increment of the debounce timer in the firmware can help other that may will have the same problem in the future?

Any other idea how to solve this?

1 Like

Hi, what do you mean by flashed different firmware ? Do you ve test to just install the firmware from flipper ? the original one ?

Same issue with latest version of Unleashed. It affects the “up” as well. For example on some apps like the calculator it works fine everytime, so it’s NOT an hardware issue but a firmware one.

That actually is a hardware issue, it’s just that the calculator app is written in a way that it ignores quick inputs.

We’re trying to minimize this bouncing as much as possible, but at some point it starts to interfere with the actually intended quick inputs, so it’ll never be perfect, sadly

1 Like

Thanks for your explanation !