Block Signals

Hy,
If we can send frequencies, is it possible to send frenquecy to “block” another frequency and create interference for the action does not work?
Sry for my English, I’m French, and community for Flypper was extremely small :upside_down_face: and I try new experimentation in France.
Thx!

2 Likes

this functionality is not legal and it is not in the flipper support

2 Likes

It’s out of support but possible. You can find 433 MHz blocking subs for example, I use those to block a**holes parking on parking lots for disabled people.
But hopefully I will never be busted, there are not so nice penalties in doing things like this

1 Like

Okai, we have same problem in France… Thx for you answer, I go search more info for EU (Or this is the same MHz in EU?)

Living in Germany. Might bei same freqs in france.

1 Like

Yes, it’s possible but not legal in most places. You can find the files on GitHub but I condemn their usage since most places have “jammers” banned. Stay careful and legal.

If you are jamming something like a garage door and if you know the protocol and frequency you can use the brute force app to send a brute force on the same frequency/protocol of the garage door. If the garage have brute force detection it will also shut down the system for a while and extra prevent the original remote from working … Also the original remote will not work while you are sending random codes to the garage.