I’d like to make a Flipper app for Apple platforms, beginning with iOS.
I intend to go with the latest SwiftUI (iOS 14 and up) to support iOS, iPadOS, watchOS and macOS with little effort.
A very rough draft roadmap will look like this:
- Bluetooth connections setup.
- Basic data exchange with extensible support of different data types (dumps, plugins, settings, whatever).
- Some simple interface for testing.
- Base Shortcuts integration.
- Plugins store.
- Flipper basic features support.
- Some App Store worthy interface work. Basic iPadOS support.
- Advanced platform features, such as iCloud sync AirDrop, file browser, widgets etc.
- Keyboard&mouse support, iPadOS and macOS interface.
I appreciate any advice about Bluetooth interaction, since I don’t have experience with it and expect a major pain there.
Any feature requests or concepts are welcome, too.