Ansonic Remote SF 433-1 Mini/M 434 MHz Group C

check again, slightly corrected the timings. now a complete repetition of the recorded signal. if the SDR recording does not work, it is possible that the remote control transmits to FM but the deviation is not 2.38k but another

Have you tried to accept the key fob on FM476?

Thank you very much! Need to wait until it’s built.

Here your recording:
SCW Schranke RAW FM476.sub (89.6 KB)

And another AM (because I made it by accident):
SCW Schranke RAW AM650.sub (23.6 KB)

As for recordings… I wasn’t able to open the boom with any raw recording so far… Will try again with more samples.

The last commit still didn’t open the boom.
But I finally got one raw file to actually open the boom:
SCW Schranke x5 5m FM.sub (155.4 KB) (already posted above)

If there is some tweaking of the code I can try just let me know.

They have a little bit different timings, marked with green original and red emulated.

no, you don’t need to look at it. it depends on the frequency of the crystal on the transmitter, the battery charge, the inaccuracy of the CC1101, and other factors.
it calculates how many cycles of the master oscillator were made at the moments of high or low levels (and ideally should be a multiple of the clock frequency)

1 Like

I see. I wonder what clock recordings are using, because that one recording seems to work. I guess it will use absolute times, so there is no error propagation…

you can send the saved file via Read.

Yes, SCW Schranke x5 5m FM.sub already works.

can you hear me? give the saved file via Read. decoded signal

I already posted that file: SCW Schranke x5 5m FM.sub. That’s the recording I made. It successfully opens the boom.

you can’t hear me)… saved file in Read. NOT Read RAW

Ah, now I can hear you. You want the sub that was created by your PR:
SCW Schranke PR.sub (160 Bytes) (had the wrong frequency while I read)
SCW Schranke PR adapted.sub (160 Bytes) (so I adapted the frequency here)

You do NOT have the correct frequency and modulation.!!!
run “Read” in the settings, set the frequency 434.07 modulation FM238. and receive a signal from the original remote control. save the received signal. and send it to me, also try to reproduce it with your arrow

I’ve set the correct frequency in the “adapted” file, but I haven’t set the right modulation.
I did that now and it really worked with SCW Schranke PR adapted.sub (164 Bytes), even with the firmware before your last commit that was build on GitHub!

I built the fw with the last commit at home but I wasn’t able to get my custom frequency Frequency: 434075000 in my setting_user to work any more with that firmware so I wasn’t able to read the remote any more. But I guess it would have produced above file, so thank you great job!

I can test if the boom still opens with your last commit too tomorrow if you want. (the boom is like 1km away from my home)

I’m glad that everything turned out, it couldn’t be otherwise)

Looking forward to a merged PR! :slight_smile:

I have built and tested the last commit and it (still) opened the boom! :+1:t2: