Actually responding to goods damaged in transit

When I recieved my Flipper a week ago it was quickly apparent it had taken a big hit somewhere in transit and will broken beyond repair. I have now sent four emails to Flipper Support and have yet to hear anything.

Is it possible to actually get any response from Flipper? Dealing with goods damaged in transit seems like the most straight forward customer support ticket imaginable. Add in the unreasonably high delivery charge to start with and the huge unexpected customs bill (some of which was another FedEx handling charge) and this is starting to feel like a scam.

I can contact my bank and get the initial cost of the Flipper reversed as a scam but I dont think I can reverse the money paid to customs so I am out that amout for good.

They’ll likely take some time to get back to you via email due the vast amount of “WHEN IN STOCK???” emails they probably get

Posting photos of the damage may help, what do you mean broken beyond repair? if so (broken in half), try and negotiate with FedEx and then with Flipper. If you reverse the charges on either without prior communications, it will hurt your cause (companies take on extra charges when chargebacks come though, working at a large console brand - I banned hundreds of accounts for chargebacks and told even more that they had to go kick dirt about it)

They finally got back to me after eight days. Apparently the problem is that following up after a non-response puts me to the back of the queue since they deal with enquiries according to last activity. This is totally dumb - I gave them four days to respond before chaing up and then I started senting an email every day so I would have a paper trail to show the bank when I ask for a charge back. Their system is broken.

Incase anyone is curious I will upload some pics. The USB cable gives an idea how hard FedEx tried to destroy my package.