868.35 AM650 Open gate once

Hi guys
I recorded my gate key 868,35 AM650, opened the gate only once and it doesn’t work anymore. Can someone help what can i do?

Brama_1.sub (14.0 KB)

Most likely a rolling code ?

Thanks for the answer, it only works once, I have to record the key every time. It only works on the 868.35 AM650 modulation, I even tried to record a few seconds by pressing several times. What do I have to do to make it work?

Most likely nothing. Flipper zero official stock firmware doesn’t even allow to save/send rolling codes due to security reasons so even if your packet could be parsed/decoded (i didn’t check your sub file) there wouldn’t be much left to do.

I only have one button, the gate opens and closes automatically

This is instructions how program new key but I don’t have access to box

Remote controler parking

MANUAL PROGRAMMING:

Press the programming key on the receiver (P, PG, PROG, M, REC, CH1, ENR, MEMO) for 1 second, and you will hear a beep.

The receiver will enter standard programming (see table).

If you keep pressing the programming button, the
receiver will enter special programming passing from one configuration to the next, cyclically.

Once you have selected the configuration programming for the station you want to record, send the code from
programmed by pressing the transmitter.

Whenever an issuer programs, the receiver will beep
beep < span class = notranslate ’ > 0.5 seconds.

After 10 seconds without programming or pressing the first two buttons on the transmitter, the receiver will exit programming mode, issuing two acoustic signals of 1 sec.

If at the time to program a transmitter, the receiver’s memory is full,
This will emit 7 beeps < span class = notranslate ’ > 0.5 seconds and will exit programming mode.

The broadcaster’s programming Led on the receiver configuration R1 R2 Led

Standard Programming:

(option to default, the receiver is always set to channel hydraulics)

The relays are activated from 1 channel 1 and channel 2 relay 2 relay Intermittent Intermittent
(3rd and 4th 1 2 relay channel relay channel)

Special programming

The relay is activated by pressing any issuer’s channel 1 of the receiver ON OFF
The relay is activated by pressing any issuer’s channel 2 of the receiver OFF ON
Press any channel of the issuer you will propel the two relays at the same time * ON ON

• If you are in bistable activation mode, the relay 1 and relay 2 will act to discharge as bistable.

Therefore, with the first pulse, the relay 1 closes and opens the contact, relay 2 only closes; at the second
pulsation, the relay 1 closes and opens the contact and relay 2 opens.

Note: any broadcaster can be set independently in the receiver.

RESET TOTAL
Entering programming mode by holding down the button programming and a de
bridge in the “MR” reset jumper for 3 seconds. The receiver will emit 10 warning beeps, and then
others with speedier frequency, indicating that the operation has been carried out. The receiver remains in edit mode
programming.

After 10 seconds without programming or a short pulse
the program button, the receiver will exit programming mode, issuing two signals
AIDS to 1 second.

USE OF THE RECEIVER

These receivers are designed for use as remote controls for garage doors. Their use is not guaranteed for
operate directly other apparatus other than those specified.
The manufacturer reserves the right to modify equipment specifications without prior notice.

PROGRAMMING MANUAL
Press the receiver programming button for 1 second, and you hear a beep. the receiver
will enter standard programming (see table). If you hold down the programming button, the
receiver will enter special programming passing from one configuration to the next, in a cyclic manner.
After choosing a programming configuration for the station you want to record, send the code to
programmed by pressing the issuer. Every time a transmitter is programmed, the receiver will beep
acoustic < span class = notranslate ’ > 0.5 seconds. After 10 seconds without programming or pressing
the first two transmitter buttons, the receiver will exit programming mode, issuing two
acoustic signals of 1 second. If upon programming a transmitter the receiver memory is full,
This issue 7 acoustic signals of < span class = notranslate ’ > 0.5 seconds and will exit programming mode.
Configuration of the issuer’s programming in the receiver Led Led R1 R2
Standard programming
(Default option, the receiver is always set to multi-channel)
The relays are activated relay channel 1 and channel 2 1st 2nd relay Intermittent Intermittent
(3rd and 4th relay channel by channel 2 relay 1)
Special programming
By pressing any transmitter channel will operate the relay 1 ON OFF Receiver
By pressing any transmitter channel will operate the relay 2 of the receiver OFF ON
Pressing any channel as it will propel the two relays at the time stretched * ON ON

• If you work in OFF activation mode, relay 1 and relay 2 will act as impulse as a bistable.
    Therefore, with the first press relay 1 will close and open the contact and relay 2 will only close; at the second
    Press relay 1 will close and open the contact and relay 2 opens.
    Note: Each transmitter can be configured independently on the receiver.
    RESET TOTAL
    In programming mode, you hold down the programming button is realized in
    the “MR” reset jumper bridge for 3 seconds. The receiver will issue 10 short beeps, and then
    others at a faster rate, indicating that the operation was carried out. The receiver remains in standby mode
    programming.
    After 10 seconds without programming or quickly pressing
    the programming button, the receiver will exit programming mode, issuing two signals
    Hearing of 1 second.
    To learn more, visit www.motion-line.com
    USING THE RECEIVER
    These receivers are intended for use in remote controls for garage doors. Their use is not guaranteed for
    directly activating any other equipment other than those specified.
    The manufacturer reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
1 Like