3d models of Wifi Devboard?

I was wondering where and if I could find 3d models of the Wifi Devboard
Thx

2 Likes

Try Google. Here is one source.
https://www.printables.com/model/179910-case-for-flipper-zero-wi-fi-module-v1/files

1 Like

I dont mean a case i mean the board itself

2 Likes

I wish they had more of that as well. It makes it so much easier to design custom cases and attachments that way.

1 Like

I know, right!

2 Likes

I just made a model of the dev board you can read the details in the description. Thingiverse

1 Like

Very nice! Would you be willing to donate the file to one of the github repos?

1 Like

Sure how would I do that?

1 Like

Let’s see if @UberGuidoZ would like to add it to his repo. If so you would create a github account and clone the repo. Then you upload it to an appropriate spot and make a “pull” request.

@UberGuidoZ Would 3D models make sense in your repo? I don’t see any yet. There are some in the official repo though.

1 Like

So now I just wait until he replies?

1 Like

He may not be logging in here on the regular. Do you have a Github account yet? Set one up and I’ll guide you through the process.

1 Like

I do have a Github account. Could you also explain the structure of Github. Idk if structure is the right word for that but it’ll do.

1 Like

I’ll get back to you later today. I talked to him and there is a hardware specific section where it can go.

1 Like

So I did a little back and fourth and it appears the hardware section needs a little work.

Here is a video if you need one. It’s pretty cool when you do your first fork and see it start to show up in repositories you didn’t even know existed. You could add your user name to the end of file name just before the .stl extension. That’s good for attribution and differentiation in case other similar files show up(FlipperWifiDevBoard_goats.stl or FlipperWifiDevBoard_goats_v1.stl).

1 Like

This is correct - I need to make a new section for this. A number of people have asked but I haven’t gotten around to reorganizing things. A subfolder of the wifi devboard should also work, though I’m thinking of just making a separate section eventually.

It may also be good to link it on the Awesome Repo (specifically under the modules and cases section) as some similar items are present. Thank you!

2 Likes

I believe I did it is there any way you can tell me if I did it right?

1 Like

You should get a notification when it’s accepted. It’s a manual process so give it a few days. Most errors will result in an email fairly quickly.